Terms and Conditions of Contracting with GC
For Termite Inspections
- There is a limited number of free inspections per owner / agent, any termite inspection ordered after will be charged at the regular rate of $95.00 per inspection. It will as well have to follow this guidelines:
- Home owners are eligible to receive one complementary limited inspection if the property is not in escrow.
- Properties in escrow are eligible for a complementary complete escrow inspection.
- Realtors receive 5 complementary complete inspections for properties that are currently on the market.
- Home owners receive a complementary complete inspection if their property is currently on the market
- Customer must joing or mailing list, like us in Facebook and follow us on Twitter to receive any complementary inspections.
- Same Day Service and Weekend Service are not elegible for complementary inspections.
- Customer MUST advice our representatives at the time they are setting up the appointment about the offers
- Only one complementary inspection per property per 24 month period
- Free reports are for maintenance purposes only
- Additional complementary inspections can be earned using different methods that show the clients loyalty.
- ONLY if required, there is a $95.00 Escrow Certification Fee (Discounted if any work is performed)
- Please allow up to 90 minutes for the inspector to complete the inspection on a structure.
- Inspection is only performed on the primary structure. Please let us know if you need us to inspect any detached structures.
- Traffic is sometimes inevitable, please allow the inspector up to 15 minutes from the appointment time to arrive to your property.
- In order to perform a complete inspection, the inspector will need to probe all exposed wood. By doing this there is the possibility that cosmetic damage could occur to your wood. Although our inspectors try to keep this to a minimum, sometimes termites or other wood destroying organism leave wood very fragile and this makes the wood exposed to be easily damaged.
- In order to perform a complete inspection all areas need to be accessible. The inspector will not move any items during the inspection, if the area is inaccessible it will not be inspected.
- If your property has a zero (0) property line, you are responsible of getting written permission from your neighboor in order to have the area inspected. Otherwise it will be considered inaccessible.
- If you have any pets, please secured them in a separate location. We love pets, but some pets don't love us when we go into their territory.
For Structural Repairs
- Paint Match will be done based on a sample taken from the property, because of time and weathered wood we do not guarantee it will be an exact match but we will try to get as close as possible to the original color.
- Electricity needs to be available in orders for us to complete the repairs. If there is no electricity at site and if required, a power generator can be provided at an additional cost to complete the repairs.
- Electricity needs to be available at all times during the fumigation in orders for us to complete it successfully. If there is no electricity at site a power generator can be provided at an additional cost to complete the repairs.
- Fumigation is generally a three day process as required in the california areation plan. However delays in the process can our due to various reasons like the climate or a human mistake. In the event that a fumigation will take longer than required we will notify the owner as soon as possible. GC Termite Control is not responsible for any expenses due to a delay in the fumigation process.
- Please advise inspector of any pets on property. It is the home owners responsability to place them in a secure place during the inspection / work process so that they do not impede with it.
- GC Termite Control reserves the right to reschedule this inspection or any work derived from it at any time. We will notify the client as soon as possible with a reason behind the rescheduling.
- GC Termite Control reserves the right to refuse service to anyone as permitted by law.
For your information
- We will not sell or give out any of your private information to other companies
- We might use your information as part of one of our advertisments
- We might use your company or business logo or/and name as part of our client portfolio
If you do not agree to any of this term and conditions please contact us at (619) 421 - 2101 and we can close your account and delete all of your personal information from our database. Please be aware that if an inspection of work has been completed there will be some information stored for a period of at least 3 years per state regulations.echo $_tpl->footer();