Termite Control Extermination Services
Localized Treatment Options
Damage created by the different wood destroying organisms - like subterranean and drywood termites or fungi – can cause structural hazards in your home. The severity of the damage is influenced by many different factors which include the type and age of the infestation. Professional measures need to be taken in order to restore the integrity of the structure back to standard.
Our localized treatment options include
- Termidor Localized Treatment (Up to 5 Year Warranty)
- When applied correctly a Termidor treatment will have 100% control within 3 months of application. The application is nonrepellant and uses a transfer effect which will make sure that the infestation is eradicated and not just repelled to untreated areas. Termidor attacks insect receptors about 100 times or more than to humans, which gives it the ability of having a low toxicity rate.
- PerimeterPLUS Treatment (5 Year Warranty)
- The PerimeterPLUS is an advanced treatment method that will protect your property from subterranean termite activity. The perimeter of your house will be treated with a layer of Termidor as well as any pipes and piers inside of your crawl space (if available). All of the active infestation inside of your house will be treated as well. The PerimeterPLUS treatment will protect you house for up to 14 years!
- Borates Preventive Treatment (Up to 5 Year Warranty)
- One of the safest ways to protect your house from the different wood destroying organisms is to treat all interior exposed wood with Borates. Being this both an insecticide and fungicide it will protect your wood from termites, fungi, and wood boring beetles among others. A Borates preventive treatment will spread deep into the treated surface due to its diffusible characteristics which allows the chemical to continuously spread on the presence of water.
- Foam Treatment
- Many times the areas that need to be treated include remote spaces like wall voids. On this situation a foam treatment will be necessary in order to achieve the largest treatment area possible while minimizing damage. This will provide you with the best protection available to eradicate an infestation in an inaccessible area when fumigation is not available.
Here at GC Termite Control we are proud to offer affordable quality termite control solutions for your property. All of our termite inspectors are licensed and go through a rigorous training before going out to the field. We service from condominium units to commercial buildings so you can be confident that we will give you an appropriate recommendation. From structural fumigation to localized treatments, we can accommodate to your needs and your budget, there are always options when it comes to protecting your property.
Each property will have a unique approach to it as each property is different; that is why a free termite inspection is the first step required to make sure that your property is and stays clear of any termite infestation.The recommendations that we will provide you with will be what your GC Termite Inspector decided that will fit you the most. There will be cases where a structural fumigation will be needed to exterminate all of the colonies on the property, but we also understand that there are cases where fumigation is out of the options. This might happen on a multi-unit structure where tenant's do not wish to move out or when home owners cannot afford being out of their home for 3 days. For this other cases there are localized treatment options which essentially are liquid or foam chemicals that are injected into the infested wood.
Here are some of the options that GC has to eradicate any termite infestation:
- Termidor Localized Treatment
- Premise Foam Localized Treatment
- Orange Oil Localized Treatment
- Timbor Localized Treatment
- Sub-Slab Localized Treatment
- Termidor Preventive Treatment
- Timbor Preventive Treatment
- Structural Fumigation
Don't let time pass by and allow the termites to do more damage in your property. The sooner you take care of the problem the less expensive it will be for you. Talk to your GC Termite Inspector and let him know of any infestation you know about or if you have a budget so that we can work together and protect your assets. Once you clear your property of all infestations you can be a part of the GC Protective Program which is a yearly preventive program in which we make sure that your property is always clear of any infestations. That way you can have peace of mind and have the confidence that you are protected.
Click Here To Schedule A Free Termite Inspection Online or Give us a call to (619) 421 – 2101 and we will gladly assist you in scheduling one for you.