Escrow / Real Estate Fumigations
Marine (Boat and Yacht) Fumigations
100% Extermination Guaranteed + 2 Year Limited Warranty Included
Structural fumigation for the control of drywood termites is the most effective way of exterminating all drywood termite colonies in your building once evidence indicates that termite infestations are going into innaccesible areas. The fumigant we use, Vikane has decades of proven history, it has been used to fumigate residences, commercial buildings, goverment buildings and historic structures. Structural fumigation is a three day process which is strictly regulated by the California Areation Plan, which is followed by all licensed fumigation companies in California.
Fumigation is the best way to eradicate pests from your home completely. Having pests in your house can be a real pain, especially if there is a large number of pests infestation. Of course, there are various pest control methods, but fumigation is a more effective method. Some types of pest infestation reԛuire a more serious approach, like termites infestation. Termites are real threats to our homes, and they are wood consuming insects that, if left without any means of control, can destroy a whole building. So it is wise to act fast once noticed.
Our licensed inspectors will only recommend strucutral fumigation when required. Altough there are other localized treatments option that can be used to erradicate drywood termite infestations, once certain amount of activity is found fumigation will be the only effective way of treating the problem and localized treatments will only patch the problem. The most effective factor that fumigation has is the fact that a gas fumigant will dissipade and enter all accessible and inaccessible spaces and voids before going into a balanced state. This is enssured by adding fans in all needed spaces to allow the fumigant to have a continuos air / gas flow throughout the structure.
Give us a call today at (619) 421 - 2101 to completely exterminate all Drywood Termites from your structure!
To fumigate according to the English dictionary means to disinfect, purify or rid vermin with the fumes of certain chemicals. Meaning that when your home is fumigated, it doesn't just get rid of termites byt also of other pest (it does not penetrate the eggs however, which is why other treatment methods are used for different pests)
One of the most effective chemical or pesticide used for fumigating the home against termites is Vikane. Vikane, also known as sulfuric fluoride, is an easily condensed gas used as a fumigant insecticide to control termite and other pests like rodents and other insects. The use of vikane as a fumigant should be handled by professionals to avoid any form of hazard.
Do you need a professional exterminator to fumigate your home or business? Our professional team is here to help you get through the process as smooth as possible.
Our Control Methods
Fumigation involves dangerous chemicals that shouldn't be inhaled by humans, so before we start. We advise the occupants of the house to find a place to stay till the fumigation process is over, and all the chemicals in the air are completely cleared. So before hiring our service, make sure you have a place to stay. We take our fumigation process serious to avoid making mistakes cause if the fumigation is not adeԛuately done, the pest infestation is likely to continue. Before we start fumigating, firstly;
- We send our professionals to survey the house and find out the most infected areas.
- We alert the Fire Department, County Agricultural Department, Structural Pest Control Board and the logal gas company (SDG&E in San Diego)
- We cover the areas needed to be fumigated, sealing it up properly to prevent gas from being released into the neighbours property. We usually use rubber tents for this.
- We inject the fumigat (vikane) into the house, making sure to reach around every corner of the house and all wood members to make sure every termite in the home is killed. We do follow up visits to make sure the termites and other pests are completely gone. (At an additional cost)
- When we are sure that the chemicals have done its job, we ventilate the property and then remove the tents at the house properly to properly allow the chemicals to escape from the space.
- We do a routine check to make sure your home is safe for you to return without any health hazard or pest, then we return your keys to you.
- You get back to your home, it is recommended doing a thorough clean up for the whole house and ventilate the house for a while.
Here at GC Termite Control Inc we always offer the best services. We are made up of well-trained and licensed professionals. GC Termite Control Inc has been in business for many years (since 2010), making us gain many years of experience. Our customer's satisfaction is our top priority.